Other Agreements and Instruments
- Agreement regarding the Headquarters of the Asian Development Bank, Dec. 22, 1966,
- Agreement regarding the Headquarters of the Caribbean Development Bank, June 2, 1970.
- Agreement between the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and the Kingdom of The Netherlands Concerning the Headquarters of the OPCW, Apr. 29, 1997, C-I/DEC.59.
- Financing Agreement between the European and the ASEAN University Network, Jan. 20, 2000, Source: Association of South-East Asian Nations.
- Operational Regulations of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, as amended through Aug. 27, 2002.
- Framework Partnership Agreement with International Organisations, European Commission,
Directorate-General for Humanitarian Aid – ECHO, Jan. 17, 2011.
- Arbitration Agreement between The Government of Sudan and The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement / Army on Delimiting Abyei Area, July 7, 2008.
- Agreement between the Government of the French Republic and the International Criminal Police Organization concerning the Headquarters of INTERPOL and its Privileges and Immunities in French Territory, Sept. 1, 2009.
Article 24, Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2